Saturday 2 December 2006

Quality Fish Restaurant

After leaving Paul we tried to get a table in Pizzeria Rustica. There wasn’t one available for another hour and a half, so we passed the time in the chippy to keep our strength up! This restaurant has brown, Seventies style decor, with tables in booths which separate you from your nearest neighbours. I like that idea as I'm not someone who likes to be on top of my fellow diners! We have been here before and liked it, however the fish was really bad today... the restaurant certainly didn't deserve the name of 'Quality'. Charles had a ‘large’ cod that seemed to be mostly air under the batter, and my haddock was so leathery that it wasn’t actually edible and I had to leave it. Even Charles the Human Hoover couldn't bring himself to finish it up for me! I’m sure we will go back another time though as it has certainly been better on previous occasions. Erm... I think?!

Quality Fish Restaurant, 11 King Street, Richmond, TW9 1ND

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should try St Margarets Fish Bar, near St Margarets Station.

Thats all I need to say.